Executive Vice President, NNPC Ltd
Mallam Mohammed Abdulkabir Ahmed obtained Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Economics from the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
He joined the Services of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation in 1992 after a short stint as a Graduate Assistant with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
His career in NNPC span across the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sector of the oil and gas industry as well as Corporate Services.
Mallam Ahmed held various key positions, amongst which are:
- General Manager/Technical Assistant (Downstream) to the Group Managing Director (GMD)
- Managing Director, Nigerian Gas Marketing Company Limited
- Chief Operating Officer (COO), Corporate Services,
- Group Executive Director (GED), Gas and Power
- Executive Vice President (EVP) Gas, Power & New Energy
He is a Director on the Boards of several Companies, a Fellow, Nigerian Institute of Management (FNIM) and a Member, Nigerian Economic Society (MNES).