Deadline is as Extended as Follows:
June 30, 2020: Completed Abstracts Received
July 31, 2020: Notification of Acceptance of Abstract
September 30, 2020: Submission of Full Paper
1. Accelerating Nigeria’s Reserve Growth Opportunities
2. Novel Concepts and Approaches in Geophysics
3. Petroleum System Studies and Integrated Reservoir Modelling
4. Emerging Technologies and Current Applications in Exploration and Production
5. Energy Mix and Transition
6. Health, Safety, Security and Environment: Operational Challenges in Oil and Gas E & P, and Environmental Preservation
7. Talent Management, Capacity Building and the Next Generation of E & P Leaders
1. Short Courses
2. All Convention Luncheon
3. Management Session
4. Pre-Conference Workshop
2. We strongly recommend that all abstracts be submitted as MS word document.
3. The body of the abstract should contain a description of the proposed paper with objectives, procedures/methodology, and conclusions. No illustrations, figures, references, abbreviations, acknowledgements or itemized points are permitted in the abstracts. Abstracts must be relevant to the conference theme as well as the most applicable technical sub-theme.
4. Abstracts should not be more than 2,500 characters (250 words), including spaces and punctuations. The title, authors, and authors’ affiliations are not included in the character limit.
5. Titles should be brief. All authors must indicate their affiliations, e-mail and phone numbers for easy communication.
6. Evaluation and ranking of abstracts are based on relevance and timelines of subject matter; usefulness of contribution to the advancement of knowledge, techniques or practice; and overall clarity, organization and presentation of ideas.
7. Only presentations that have accompanying full papers submitted before the full paper submission deadline shall qualify for consideration for presentation and best paper award.
8. Authors are invited to have their work, (both oral and poster) presentations, published in the NAPE Bulletin to preserve their work for future reference. Bulletin publication requires the submission of the full paper with references included.
10. The acceptance of abstracts by the 2020 NAPE AICE Technical Program Committee shall be based on the quality of the abstract submitted and whether the abstract fits into the theme and subthemes of the conference.
Christopher Asuquo Jackson, PhD
NAPE Editor-in-Chief & Chairman, Editorial Board/Technical Program Sub-committee