June 30, 2019: Completed Abstracts Received
July 31, 2019: Notification of Acceptance of Abstract
August 31, 2019: Submission of Full Paper
1. Short Courses
2. All Convention Luncheon
3. Management Session
4. Pre-Conference Workshop
2. We strongly recommend that all abstracts be submitted as MS word document.
3. All authors are also requested to send an email to the under listed for confirmation of abstract(s) submission:
i. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
4. The body of the abstract should contain a description of the proposed paper with objectives, procedures/methodology, results and conclusions. No illustrations, figures, references, abbreviations, acknowledgements or itemized points are permitted in the abstracts. Abstracts must be relevant to the conference theme as well as the most applicable technical sub-theme.
5. Abstracts should not be more than 2,500 characters (250 words), including spaces and punctuations. The title, authors, and authors’ affiliations are not included in the character limit.
6. Titles should be brief. All authors must indicate their affiliations, e-mail and phone numbers for easy communication.
7. Evaluation and ranking of abstracts are based on relevance and timeliness of subject matter; usefulness of contribution to the advancement of knowledge, techniques or practice; and overall clarity, organization and presentation of ideas.
8. Only presentations that have accompanying full papers submitted before the full paper submission deadline will qualify for consideration for best paper award.
9. Authors are invited to have their work, (both oral and poster) presentations, published in the NAPE Bulletin to preserve their work for future reference. Bulletin publication requires the submission of the full paper with references included.
11. The acceptance of abstracts by the 2019 NAPE AICE Technical Program Sub-committee shall be based on the quality of the abstract submitted and whether the abstract fits into the theme and subthemes of the conference.
Christopher Asuquo Jackson, PhD (NAPE Editor-in-Chief) & Chairman, Editorial Board/Technical Program Sub-committee